Where are people drinking pre-game?
Thumbs Up 
Was probably going to find a generic “bar” in Westfield. Any better suggestions?
In the hotel bar in Tenerife watching us get beat but at €2 a pint of Alhambra at 5.6 % it will ease the pain of defeat .
(11-05-2022, 08:22 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: In the hotel bar in Tenerife watching us get beat but at €2 a pint of Alhambra at 5.6 % it will ease the pain of defeat .

Enjoy your day, China. Let’s hope we are celebrating a win
(11-05-2022, 08:22 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: In the hotel bar in Tenerife watching us get beat but at €2 a pint of Alhambra at 5.6 % it will ease the pain of defeat .

That made me laugh.  Hope you’re having a great holiday.
I told you I’ll be back
Probably a quick couple of drinks in Victoria before getting the tube to White City.
(11-05-2022, 08:49 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Forget the beer. Cannabis is legal there .

(11-05-2022, 08:49 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Forget the beer. Cannabis is legal there .
(11-05-2022, 08:16 AM)UCEbaggie Wrote: Was probably going to find a generic “bar” in Westfield. Any better suggestions?

Crown and Sceptre. Nice boozer the other side of the Uxbridge Road from the ground.
There's a fair few Albion in Belushi's at the moment.