So promoton via the play-offs it is
(03-13-2019, 08:41 AM)Pneumann Wrote: The juggernaut is accelerating now. We'll go on a mad run and will capture 27 points by the end of the season. If not, we'll go up via the playoffs.

One down, three points in the bag. Believe.
(03-13-2019, 09:56 PM)Pneumann Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 08:41 AM)Pneumann Wrote: The juggernaut is accelerating now. We'll go on a mad run and will capture 27 points by the end of the season. If not, we'll go up via the playoffs.

One down, three points in the bag. Believe.

Er, did ypou see THAT Pneumanm?????  Eh??!!??
No, but I’ve been proclaiming a jammy fluke of an automatical as long as I can remember, at least since Saturday.
Was it that bad?
(03-13-2019, 10:09 PM)Pneumann Wrote: No, but I’ve been proclaiming a jammy fluke of an automatical as long as I can remember, at least since  Saturday.
Was it that bad?

Poor, unco-ordinated lucky bag most game plus great keeping and the most amazing penalty miss by the Jacks EVER to keep us at 1-0.

God remembers he is Baggie sometimes.
(03-13-2019, 10:09 PM)Pneumann Wrote: No, but I’ve been proclaiming a jammy fluke of an automatical as long as I can remember, at least since  Saturday.
Was it that bad?

Any more jammy and we would be sponsored by Robertson's
Aah, thanks. I dare not follow us in games at the moment, so tune in when the matches are over.
(03-12-2019, 09:13 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 09:06 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote: Is it not the Saturday now for Championship P/O Final?

I was thinking that, as I'm sure the Championship final was Saturday last season, but just had a look and Athers is right, back to Monday.

I only ever post FACTS!  Big Grin