Who are worse? The Tory govt or
(10-17-2022, 10:56 AM)Protheroe Wrote: No idea, but if it looks like an anti semite and tweets like an anti semite....

Is it possible to disagree with the policies of successive Israeli governments without being labelled an anti-semite?
Of course. But what Pete tweeted is a classic anti semitic trope which completely fails to address the issue that all Arab nations tried to strangle the Israeli state at birth, and twice more.

I'm not getting into this yet again on here as there are plenty on here that sympathise with the Islamofascists in the middle east for some unknown reason.
(10-17-2022, 10:56 AM)Protheroe Wrote: No idea, but if it looks like an anti semite and tweets like an anti semite....

I’ve just looked at the link you provided to the E&D, and if the attached tweet showing the loss of Palestinian land to Israel since 1947 makes someone an anti-Semite then I guess I must be one too. You absolute snowflake.
(10-17-2022, 11:06 AM)Old Stroller Wrote:

I’ve just looked at the link you provided to the E&D, and if the attached tweet showing the loss of Palestinian land to Israel since 1947 makes someone an anti-Semite then I guess I must be one too. You absolute snowflake.

I refer you to the reply I gave some moments ago.

The tweet was also a supportive response to another conspiracy theory which led to the sacking of RLB...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...ow-cabinet

Like I say, if it tweets like an anti semite...
Surely youve got a new diversion for 2022 than the media created anti-semite slush.

Keep up.
(10-17-2022, 02:00 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Surely youve got a new diversion for 2022 than the media created anti-semite slush.

Keep up.

I've pencilled in "house prices" as the preferred diversion for when I get back from my overseas break...
Talking of anti semitic tropes.

Has anyone mentioned cultural Marxism recently or have they thought better of it.
(10-17-2022, 02:13 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 02:00 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Surely youve got a new diversion for 2022 than the media created anti-semite slush.

Keep up.

I've pencilled in "house prices" as the preferred diversion for when I get back from my overseas break...

A chunky elephant that one is, that’s for sure