Call to action
(10-06-2022, 01:50 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Can I Chuck my wife’s lacy ones on??

It's Steve Bruce in the dugout, not Tom Jones.

That said, yes, why not?
How about a blow-up doll with a number 9 shirt on to play up front? 

Not that I have one you understand.
Come on let’s be avin yer

We complain about players not caring but they have only a short time with the club. We have spent a lifetime supporting it, if we don’t do something nobody will
Being brutally honest 
Regarding the pants. What would work, although probably not yet, is if everyone bought a pair of pants and we agreed to wave them in the air on a given minute. The TV would see us all waving pants and it'd make the point humourously.

I do think though, it'd probably take another month of shit for a mass protest.
(10-06-2022, 02:06 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Regarding the pants. What would work, although probably not yet, is if everyone bought a pair of pants and we agreed to wave them in the air on a given minute. The TV would see us all waving pants and it'd make the point humourously.

I do think though, it'd probably take another month of shit for a mass protest.

Pant waving from the stands, I like the idea... Easy to buy into, and as you say keeps some brevity whilst demonstrating the angst. Better than someone getting a lifetime ban for infringing the turf etc... Needs a banner to re-enforce the point.
(10-06-2022, 01:52 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 01:51 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Kebabs surely? He wouldn't be able to resist, nor would fat Ron, they'd be snuffling round the pitch like truffling pigs.

We could chorus it with a chant of:

Fuck off Kebab, Fuck of Kebab, Fuck off, to the tune of "You wanna be in my gang" by Gary Gutter, the non-paedophile tribute act.

Pants are cheaper than kebabs though!!

Coincidentally I have something resembling a large kofta in my pants.
(10-06-2022, 02:08 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 01:52 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 01:51 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Kebabs surely? He wouldn't be able to resist, nor would fat Ron, they'd be snuffling round the pitch like truffling pigs.

We could chorus it with a chant of:

Fuck off Kebab, Fuck of Kebab, Fuck off, to the tune of "You wanna be in my gang" by Gary Gutter, the non-paedophile tribute act.

Pants are cheaper than kebabs though!!

Coincidentally I have something resembling a large kofta in my pants.

You might want to get to the Doctor lad, all them herbs and spices can't be healthy around your knob!! (also coincidentally I'm making a donner type kebab in the slow cooker right now!)
Waving pants not a bad idea. Maybe while singing (to the tune of Ant Music):

So fuck off Gourlay
And do us all a favour 
Take Brucey with you 
We need a fuckin saviour 
Pant music 
Pant music
Being brutally honest 
(10-06-2022, 01:50 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Can I Chuck my wife’s lacy ones on??

Are they soiled?  Asking for a friend.
(10-06-2022, 02:11 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote: Waving pants not a bad idea. Maybe while singing (to the tune of Ant Music):

So fuck off Gourlay
And do us all a favour 
Take Brucey with you 
We need a fuckin saviour 
Pant music 
Pant music

I saw Adam Ant the other month, he was brilliant, I think that's a cracking idea... Christ an original chant too!