Big decisions today
Selection wise.

Pieters or Townsend at left back? Townsend or Kelly at centre back? Does Rogic start and if so, who makes way for him? Does Okay return to the starting line-up or has Bruce written him off? Grant or BTA up front? Does Cleary get on the bench after Bruce bigged him up in the press?

Whatever the team, a convincing win is the only thing that will make me happy. Scraping a squeaky win or playing out a brave but unlucky draw won't do it. Make or break day for Steve Bruce.
I would play Pieters as I think Townsend has struggled a bit at left back recently. I’d be tempted to put Kelly in but if he isn’t ready for a start I’d rather play Townsend at CB over Bartley.

I think Okay will play but I’d leave him out. He hasn’t played especially well since his return and Jake did ok the other day so not sure why he should lose his place. I’d go with BTA up top too. I doubt Rogic will start but if he was to play I’d rather get him in over one of Jake, Molumby or Okay so that him and Swift can play together.
We'll Ommer Em! Due a really good result ....
I'd play either okay or jake at centre back in fact ANYBODY other than Bartley ffs. For me if Rogic is fit and ready he has to start alongside Swift and BTA up front just for something different and give Wallace a half decent target to hit for once.
Rodjic is playing today
After our routine dreadful starts I would flood the midfield and stop the swans for the first half. Switch to attack in the 2nd half.