Shortest ever term as Prime Minister
The Russian rootkit on her personal phone (that she was using for official government and international business) is disturbing. How could she be so reckless? Knowing how stupid she seems to be she probably

As for Braverman and Johnson covering up a national security disaster instead of making it known what she did and sacking her, they helped cover it up so she could become the worst PM in history could become PM instead of Sunak.

And don't get me started on the client press, the Sun and Spectator (Cole and Heale) knew about this and didn't make it public. They knew a senior official was a danger to national security, was potentially relaying arms shipment information to supply Ukraine to Russia because she's got so little brain capacity she makes a potato seem like it has more brain activity and they sat on the story until any potential damage couldn't hurt her politically (as her political career is now dead) and now they're using it to sell a book.

The complete lack of care, due process and accountability is why this country is in the dogs. In any functional democracy at least one person there would have broken a law and been prosecuted.
Borin' Baggie Wrote:The Russian rootkit on her personal phone (that she was using for official government and international business) is disturbing. How could she be so reckless? Knowing how stupid she seems to be she probably

As for Braverman and Johnson covering up a national security disaster instead of making it known what she did and sacking her, they helped cover it up so she could become the worst PM in history could become PM instead of Sunak.

And don't get me started on the client press, the Sun and Spectator (Cole and Heale) knew about this and didn't make it public. They knew a senior official was a danger to national security, was potentially relaying arms shipment information to supply Ukraine to Russia because she's got so little brain capacity she makes a potato seem like it has more brain activity and they sat on the story until any potential damage couldn't hurt her politically (as her political career is now dead) and now they're using it to sell a book.

The complete lack of care, due process and accountability is why this country is in the dogs. In any functional democracy at least one person there would have broken a law and been prosecuted.
I've missed this story. If true it is scandalous, but for this government it is simply just another day.
(10-30-2022, 03:45 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Borin' Baggie Wrote:The Russian rootkit on her personal phone (that she was using for official government and international business) is disturbing. How could she be so reckless? Knowing how stupid she seems to be she probably

I've missed this story. If true it is scandalous, but for this government it is simply just another day.

It's being buried by Braverman being a walking disaster by causing a resurgence of Victorian diseases in this country as she refuses to do her job properly and sign off shit, threatening the integrity of the economy to grow by refusing to be more liberal on immigration and also being a national security disaster for continually leaking important shit to people that shouldn't be told that stuff.
So Truss can’t be trussted with her phone or anything by the looks of it
Leaky Sue Braverman can’t be trusted and seems to want to out do Patel in the ‘who is the least compassionate’ contest. A contest that has an awe inspiring array of talent in the Tory party.

Just another week in Toryville
(10-30-2022, 06:05 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: So Truss can’t be trussted with her phone or anything by the looks of it
Leaky Sue Braverman can’t be trusted and seems to want to out do Patel in the ‘who is the least compassionate’ contest. A contest that has an awe inspiring array of talent in the Tory party.

Yes, but Starmer is dull
(10-30-2022, 07:49 PM)Baggybenny Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 06:05 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: So Truss can’t be trussted with her phone or anything by the looks of it

Yes, but Starmer is dull

“Too far left for me”
I like to call him Keith, but call Alexander “Boris”.