Film reccomendations
I watched Dig last night with Ralph Finnes. An enjoyable watch and I keep saying it, Ralph is such an under acclaimed actor it’s criminal.

The only negatives from me for the film was a continuity error and twice, TWICE, actors were talking and yet in the film footage they weren’t, unless they were practicing being a ventriloquist of course.
Went to the old cinemarrr last night with the missus.

Smile.

Creepy as fuck.
FINALLY got round to watching Once Upon a time in Hollywood. 

Fantastic film.
(10-02-2022, 03:44 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I watched Dig last night with Ralph Finnes.  An enjoyable watch and I keep saying it, Ralph is such an under acclaimed actor it’s criminal.

The only negatives from me for the film was a continuity error and twice, TWICE, actors were talking and yet in the film footage they weren’t, unless they were practicing being a ventriloquist of course.

The Constant Gardiner and The Reader are magnificent
(10-02-2022, 03:48 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 03:44 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I watched Dig last night with Ralph Finnes.  An enjoyable watch and I keep saying it, Ralph is such an under acclaimed actor it’s criminal.

The English Patient
In Bruges
Schindler’s List

3 more great films staring Finnes.
(10-03-2022, 07:07 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 03:48 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

The English Patient
In Bruges
Schindler’s List

3 more great films staring Finnes.

Watched The Forgiven the other week. He was good in that but it's not a film I'd recommend.
I really liked CODA, passed me by at the time but watched it a few weeks ago and loved it. Superb Marvin Gaye song as well
(10-03-2022, 07:25 AM)BasingBaggie Wrote: I really liked CODA, passed me by at the time but watched it a few weeks ago and loved it. Superb Marvin Gaye song as well

+1 on that.
i watched a film called "Blockers" last week.

slapstick american comedy a bit like American Pie.  

made me loff a lot (my kind of humour)