That’s ten games
(09-17-2022, 06:12 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 06:06 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Oh yeah, it's the fans fault, again...

Well this was the season some of our fans chanted at Downing "You dingle bastard get out of our club" even though he was an great coach for us and had to take control of the team and keep us up a few months before after Pepe Mel was a disaster.

Indeed.
(09-17-2022, 06:14 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 06:12 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:

Well this was the season some of our fans chanted at Downing "You dingle bastard get out of our club" even though he was an great coach for us and had to take control of the team and keep us up a few months before after Pepe Mel was a disaster.

Did they? How many? Did anyone hear them?

Yes because I was there. It was clear as day and loud. Downing was very pissed off. Couldn't blame him.

The game was Stoke away, Irvine's last game I believe.
Bottom 3 if Boro win tonight.
Brendan Rodgers might be free soon.....
Steve Cooper
(09-17-2022, 06:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Steve Cooper

Can't see him getting sacked right now especially as he's had to sign basically a whole new team. It would be tough for any manager to get that lot going straight away. I think they'll give him a bit of time. I'd certainly take him though..
(09-17-2022, 06:28 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 06:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Steve Cooper

Can't see him getting sacked right now especially as he's had to sign basically a whole new team. It would be tough for any manager to get that lot going straight away. I think they'll give him a bit of time. I'd certainly take him though..

Bat shit crazy owner who has spent millions on an entire new squad. Losses at home to the other two newly promoted clubs. They’ll have him out soon.

No it wasn’t the fans fault. It was Irvines fault for being weak enough to listen to them. By the end he was substituting players on because fans started chanting their names.

Yeah Cooper is on borrowed time
Our recruitment dept should already have a short list ready.
Pearce IMO is another just taking his cheque.  Gourlay is another. Lai needs to get his broom out.
Our best managers have never been experienced winners. A manager who wants to win and make a name for himself is what we need  maybe someone we have never heard of. Or a youngster from the lower leagues.
(09-17-2022, 06:39 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Our recruitment dept should already have a short list ready.
Pearce IMO is another just taking his cheque.  Gourlay is another. Lai needs to get his broom out.

LOL