Just so we all know where we stand...
In fairness reading on here and it seemed he was shit, gutless and should never for Albion again.
He's been sold and everyone is gutted at him going and you getting money for him.
Us fans of all clubs, may I add, are nuts Big Grin
(09-01-2022, 11:41 PM)KRO Wrote: In fairness reading on here and it seemed he was shit, gutless and should never for Albion again.
He's been sold and everyone is gutted at him going and you getting money for him.
Us fans of all clubs, may I add, are nuts Big Grin

Hard to disagree with that!! I was in the camp of never really thinking he was that good, and wasn't excited when we got him (caveat except it got rid of Burke, so was good for that), but he did chip in with some important goals etc... And he offered something off the bench, which we now don't have.
Yeah the issues of ownership are there to see in fairness, money is obviously an issue but again I look at your squad and I'm jealous, which maybe shows just how bad we are. We are padded out with loans. Chong was a pleasant surprise but to have over 9 hours to complete a medical of a lad from Chesterfield and say his medical failed 30 minutes before the deadline is a joke. We still haven't replaced the style of Che Adams and we''ve now had 7 windows to do so. That's why we were desperate for BTA. If Scott Hogan gets injured we are fucked. Juke and Deeney are horse meat. Leko is like a puppy chasing a balloon