This is the time to stand behind
Bruce, he has been treated as badly as the fans, the lack of support from above, the need to sell or offload players and then to be given very little in terms of replacements. 

It is our club and the only way forward is everyone support Bruce to send a message that we know what is going on but we support our club, Bruce must feel let down and is probably too professional to speak in public but will be rallying the squad and trying to get results.

COYB
(09-02-2022, 05:32 AM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Bruce, he has been treated as badly as the fans, the lack of support from above, the need to sell or offload players and then to be given very little in terms of replacements. 

It is our club and the only way forward is everyone support Bruce to send a message that we know what is going on but we support our club, Bruce must feel let down and is probably too professional to speak in public but will be rallying the squad and trying to get results.

COYB

Has he?

He was given sufficient funds to sign three midfield players

He chose to let Kipre and Taylor go and give Kelly a two year contract

He has decided not to give our younger players a chance, he had ample opportunities at the end of last season
I will get behind him if I see a team play in a way anywhere near what I see as acceptable on a consistent basis.

I won't give him support just because the club as a whole, with him in charge of recruitment which seems to be the case from what Goulash/Gormless has said, has ballsed up a deadline day.

Regardless of whether or not we got an out and out number 9. This window saw us rebalance the squad much like we all thought was needed.

Attacking players in Swift and Wallace came in early to address the lack of creativity. We all jumped around with Joy at the signing of Okay, and we have added a replacement for the outgoing Clarke with Kelly, like it or lump it.

We also have replaced the chicken shit Robinson, with a lad with something to prove... Will he be good enough? Nobody knows. But he seems the same profile as Robbo but with more 'umphh'. The only real disspointment is the lack of a number 9 to cover Dike's injury, and that could be costly. But I don't, unlike others, believe it's the only reason we ay winning games.
The only thing Bruce deserves is the sack, and he can take those incompetent twats Pearce and Gourlay with him.

We aren’t going up this season and it’s squarely down to a combination of all 3 of them underperforming.

There’s no benefit to any of them staying, I struggle to see a decision the three of them have got right amongst them. May as well clear the decks and start looking to the future as there’s fuck all these 3 are going to manage to do.
I don't what rather future holds ,but with the damage what's been done to the club we would have done well if in a few yrs time we are still in the Championship. Regardless of what we paid for players I think the combined price we'd get for our 1st team would be no more than 25 mill ,so when you've sold them Mr Lai and pocketed the money you will be left with nothing and by then even the supporters will be gone .
(09-02-2022, 06:11 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: The only thing Bruce deserves is the sack, and he can take those incompetent twats Pearce and Gourlay with him.

We aren’t going up this season and it’s squarely down to a combination of all 3 of them underperforming.

There’s no benefit to any of them staying, I struggle to see a decision the three of them have got right amongst them. May as well clear the decks and start looking to the future as there’s fuck all these 3 are going to manage to do.

We are the latest big club to be asset stripped and on its way down. PL1 & 2 at least have no cash for the owners to steal.