Our second goal yesterday
Man City would be proud. 

Tikka ball. Smile
Most pleasing thing about our goals in general this season is they are being consistently created through an identifiable approach. Shame we can’t add anything from decent set pieces.
Bruceball
(08-28-2022, 05:41 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Most pleasing thing about our goals in general this season is they are being consistently created through an identifiable approach. Shame we can’t add anything from decent set pieces.

Correct. 

Watching extended highlights back earlier and we actually played some really good football yesterday. 

Also another 90 passes with many wasted corners.
Swifts set up for Jeds 2nd goal was beautiful. Took all the weight off it and tee'd it up to perfection.

Agree with Dumbo re the highlights. Looks like we played well and created lots of chances. Bloody thankful for that post at the end mind. Also it was a shocking penalty decision against Grant. I think the ref just saw the way the ball ran away and assumed the touch had come from their defender. Terrible decision and tough luck on us.
Watching the highlights we looked mint and very unlucky. Not the same as watching 90 minutes though
(08-28-2022, 07:35 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 05:41 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Most pleasing thing about our goals in general this season is they are being consistently created through an identifiable approach. Shame we can’t add anything from decent set pieces.

Correct. 

Watching extended highlights back earlier and we actually played some really good football yesterday. 

Also another 90 passes with many wasted corners.

69% possession too
Bruce, like him or not give him credit that we are playing some very good stuff at times and the games are more enjoyable. It's been obvious to all we've needed a no 9 and I thought they'd come to there senses when we signed Dike ,however the lad and the club are very unlucky at the situation were in regarding him .When AC signed I wasn't to impressed but to his credit he was probably the best player we had and his commitment was excellent .Not saying he's a long term answer but we should have given him a 1 Yr deal as back up and I'm sure he would have delivered especially on the quality ball going into the box now .