All gone tit's up
(03-09-2019, 06:30 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 06:18 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 05:14 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I'm a great believer in pragmatism. Build a team with what you've got, don't try to get players to do something they're incapable of. Back to basics, 451 please. Stop pissing about at the back. Push up more and squeeze space because they make the pitch too big and we just don't look fit enough.

This.

Any manager who mentions project or philosophy should be sacked on the spot.

Get results, that's your job.

Spot on Birdy we ain't Barca so why play like them, Franksy on WM said Jones sets the team up and sorts the tactics if that's right the BD needs to grow a pair quick and bin the useless arrogant twat.

Mooro is not a tactician. Shan helped with tactics end of last season.

The extra time team talk on the pitch against Brighton where Jones was giving out orders and Mooro listened in with the players while not speaking said it all.
(03-09-2019, 06:32 PM)Brunty Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 05:14 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I'm a great believer in pragmatism. Build a team with what you've got, don't try to get players to do something they're incapable of. Back to basics, 451 please. Stop pissing about at the back. Push up more and squeeze space because they make the pitch too big and we just don't look fit enough.

This.

Spot on Birdy we ain't Barca so why play like them, Franksy on WM said Jones sets the team up and sorts the tactics if that's right the BD needs to grow a pair quick and bin the useless arrogant twat.

The extra time team talk on the pitch against Brighton where Jones was giving out orders and Mooro listened in with the players while not speaking said it all.

I'd bin Jones and get Shan back in as BD's assistant now.
(03-09-2019, 06:39 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 06:32 PM)Brunty Wrote:

This.

I'd bin Jones and get Shan back in as BD's assistant now.

I would just bin Jones.