In and Out of fashion
(05-19-2022, 08:26 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 06:54 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 08:22 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Graphic equalisers and teasmades.

I still have a graphic equaliser in one of my cars. Being Italian, the 35 year old audio system hasn't worked since I've owned the car. Still looks cool though.

Around '90 a school friend inherited a Scirocco from his gran. Jammy git.

It had an 8-track player.

Tell us more about this Italian exotica...

Not really exotic. An AR Alfetta GTV 2.5V6 sitting behind another donor car in the unit at the moment - awaiting a bit (lot) of attention and me summoning up the courage to mention to Mrs P that I actually bought it (them) a while back.

I still have a graphic equaliser in one of my cars. Being Italian, the 35 year old audio system hasn't worked since I've owned the car. Still looks cool though.

Most hifi's, tv's even phones/apps etc all have them buried somewhere in the settings, some are much better than others as well. The "enhanced bass" on some headphones is just horrendous, but the speaker controls in MCW car are very good, and that's without the bang and olufsen upgrade.

(05-19-2022, 08:23 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: The skinhead - you either have hair or not these days, no skinheads
Snake belts
Sovereigns
Pepe Jeans

Jehovahs witnesses. Where did they go? My Sunday mornings are so lonely.

I live not far from one of their huge estates near the A12, you never see any cars go in or out, huge gates with massive "JW" logos, creepy beyond belief.
In the form of his life.
Penis

Not ypou Midge, just adding to the list.
(05-19-2022, 09:50 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Most hifi's, tv's even phones/apps etc all have them buried somewhere in the settings, some are much better than others as well. The "enhanced bass" on some headphones is just horrendous, but the speaker controls in MCW car are very good, and that's without the bang and olufsen upgrade.

(05-19-2022, 08:23 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: The skinhead - you either have hair or not these days, no skinheads
Snake belts
Sovereigns
Pepe Jeans

Jehovahs witnesses. Where did they go? My Sunday mornings are so lonely.

I live not far from one of their huge estates near the A12, you never see any cars go in or out, huge gates with massive "JW" logos, creepy beyond belief.

Sounds fishy.

Sure its not John West's house?