Forest
(05-17-2022, 09:37 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I’m now torn because I detest Huddersfield because my ex work colleague supports them ( and Man U ffs) and he’s the biggest wanker I’ve ever had the mis-fortune to work with.

I have a good mate who's a Huddersfield (and Liverpool) fan. Cracking bloke. Hope they win. Would be funny for them to be promoted while Leeds (who they hate) go down
(05-17-2022, 09:37 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I’m now torn because I detest Huddersfield because my ex work colleague supports them ( and Man U ffs) and he’s the biggest wanker I’ve ever had the mis-fortune to work with.

Any person that supports two teams shouldn't have any opinion of football held in regard.

That does include the Rangers fans in the West Brom support. You have ONE team, that's it. May like others, but you don't support them.
Broad looking even more smug than normal .. if it were possible.
(05-17-2022, 09:40 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Any person that supports two teams shouldn't have any opinion of football held in regard.

That does include the Rangers fans in the West Brom support. You have ONE team, that's it. May like others, but you don't support them.

Is correct.
(05-17-2022, 09:40 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Agree. Loads of them around here though (Liverpool, Man United or one of big London teams and Reading). Apparently its because Reading were always lower league so they had a top team plus their local club. Never understood it personally.
As much as I hate forest and the sky live in, I’d rather get them out they way. I can see him building something there and maybe if they stay down he’ll get them straight up next season.
(05-17-2022, 09:40 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Broad looking even more smug than normal .. if it were possible.

Where's Cuzer when you need him...  Big Grin

Forest been out the top flight for a generation, you'd have to say they're probably due some good fortune. Between them and Huddersfield I can't see Hudds being as good next season whereas Cooper with keep Forest improving.
Third and fourth contesting the final.

Fair enough I suppose.
Forest have idiots, as last night showed, but so do all clubs. I wouldn't begrudge them after so long away.
(05-18-2022, 07:12 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Forest have idiots, as last night showed, but so do all clubs. I wouldn't begrudge them after so long away.

I would. I used to work in Nottingham and it'll be a media love in like no other (ok maybe Liverpool).