Team
(05-07-2022, 11:01 AM)oldun Wrote:
(05-07-2022, 10:53 AM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: Quite depresssing. Glad he’s using this final pointless game to experiment

Will we make the same mistake  with Dara as we did with Dawson?

Looks like it.
What a massive pile of shit.That line up is a sackable offense in itself, in this situation.

Boring, predictable and uninspiring.

This line up and his comments in his presser about getting young players on loan and signing some experienced head pretty much sums it up. FFS.
Some premature pant wetting there imo. O'Shea at  CB, Clarke at LB.
(05-07-2022, 11:41 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Some premature pant wetting there imo. O'Shea at  CB, Clarke at LB.

That's even worse Chesh... What's it say to Ashworth? 

Fucking boring at best...
(05-07-2022, 11:41 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Some premature pant wetting there imo. O'Shea at  CB, Clarke at LB.

Brilliant so we’re playing a player that won’t be here next season in a role that he won’t play even if he does come back!
(05-07-2022, 11:47 AM)Sliced Wrote:

Brilliant so we’re playing a player that won’t be here next season in a role that he won’t play even if he does come back!

Makes sense to me.
Nice to Steve using the kids like he said he would - to warm the bench.
Great to see Zohore back in the fold as Steve said he would be doing.
SB = BS
Steve Bruce = Lean truths

Get him gone, we've had enough of last payday charlatans
(05-07-2022, 11:47 AM)Sliced Wrote:

Not quite sure why I'm bothering to resist the relentless negativity of you and Lurker, but here we go - - - - 

I was pointing out that O'Shea actually was picked to play at CB, despite Oldun and Shabby doubting it. For me the selection of Clarke was sensible. Main thing about today was to win well enough to please the crowd. Once it was in the bag, the yoof had a bit of a run out. What if Bruce had picked a team of untried youngsters and lost, eh?

I guess Clarke is gone, unless Bartley can be sent to a Donkey Sanctuary or maybe a salami factory (has anyone else noticed how there's always a salami factory near a Donkey Sanctuary?). More to the point, Andy Johnson thought Livermore was giving the crowd a bit of a farewell wave as he left the field. I'm all agog to see how this much-heralded "clear-out" will go.