Celtic
(05-19-2022, 03:51 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Didn't we have an Arbroath thread a week or so back? They're the real baddies.

I must have missed that but a few years back I was chatting to a bloke in Dundee about football rivalries; he must have been Dundee (as opposed to United) because he hated Paul Sturrock; and Gordon Strachan for some reason; and both sides of the old firm in equal measure.

Anyway, while we were talking about derbies he mentioned Montrose/Arbroath and reckoned it was mayhem. In his words "They don't get that many, but they're all involved in the fight". I asked him about the police and he said "Aye, them an' all"
(05-19-2022, 04:01 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 03:51 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Didn't we have an Arbroath thread a week or so back? They're the real baddies.

I must have missed that but a few years back I was chatting to a bloke in Dundee about football rivalries; he must have been Dundee (as opposed to United) because he hated Paul Sturrock; and Gordon Strachan for some reason; and both sides of the old firm in equal measure.

Anyway, while we were talking about derbies he mentioned Montrose/Arbroath and reckoned it was mayhem. In his words "They don't get that many, but they're all involved in the fight". I asked him about the police and he said "Aye, them an' all"

Think GS left Dundee for Aberdeen in contentious circumstances - in the 70s
I'd always look out for Stirling Albion and Albion Rovers results.

And ICT has a simply super name. Shame that some cunts acronymise it.
(05-19-2022, 03:24 PM)SophLad Wrote: Did well in the NI Elections recently

Birmingham Pub bombing victims not impressed
(05-19-2022, 04:52 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 03:24 PM)SophLad Wrote: Did well in the NI Elections recently

Birmingham Pub bombing victims not impressed

Perhaps they want a more moderate Celtic wing. Or Scott Sinclair, as we call him.
Fugg Celtic and anyone associated with them. They used the local toilet block as a shopping centre