A reflective day for me.
The OP is an incredible documentation of a long-lived life, and in itself a brilliant epitaph. Condolences to you and your family.
I had very conflicted emotions when my mother died. As time went on, I could see what my mother went through and now that the emotions have faded, I think I see her in a 'fairer' perspective now. Times were incredibly tough then for 'working' people.

Your post has brought all that back to me and in a strange way, brought a little more connection back to my own mother. So thanks for that.
Sad loss mate but celebrate her fantastic innings, lost my mom 2years ago she was 93, orphaned at 4 yrs old but never moaned about her life and expected nothing, different generation that, sadly, we’ll never see the likes of again!
Thanks, everyone, for all your kind words and condolences it is really appreciated.

Mom did have a long innings  (too long in her view) and it has been painful to watch her slow mental decline so it is really a relief to all that she departed peacefully. 
But the personal reflections some of you have told just amplifies what a great and stoic generation they were.

I do keep in mind the number of families who have lost loved ones, years too soon, over the last two years and the stories, such as Sol’s, where young families have tragically been parted far too soon after struggles with painful, indiscriminate  illnesses.
Only just read this JOK. A wonderful epitaph for a woman who was obviously extraordinary in many ways. I'm sorry for your loss but glad there are still opportunities to have recalled just how hard life was for so many of our parents' generation.
That's some life jok

Rip x