Kids tonight
Where will the final be held?
johntoewba Wrote:Well that’s the most enjoyable game I’ve seen up there this season. Full of effort and passion and a semi final win! Well done lads and the crowd were very good!!

Absolutely. Me too. I'd totally forgotten what all out effort looked like! It seems unfair to single players out but there were some very special performances tonight. How has Taylor been overlooked while our first team Centre Backs continue to lose their marked men? Why do we continue to hit the 1st defender every corner when TGH managed to pick out Taylor every time? Castro is a right mixed bag but should have been given a few 1st team minutes off the bench. He is raw as fuck but no one knows what he'll do next, him included I guess. Fellows is the sort of player defenders hate to face. Andrews covered every piece of grass.
Seriously, I'd play all 14 of 'em Saturday. They're underweight physically but it would give them all a boost and the crowd would love it.
Should add, Dara was there to cheer them on. Fair play to him.
(05-03-2022, 09:00 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Where will the final be held?

At the home ground of one of the finalists
Some good performances.The lad Castro is a bit of an enigma,he is talented but sometimes wants too much time on the ball.I still think Fellows is technically the best player and certainly a good ball carrier which we haven’t had since Morrison.Barnsley are throwing there kids in to the first team, so there’s no excuse for us to not play ours on Saturday.
Castro could be the new Tchoyi
(05-03-2022, 09:23 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:

At the home ground of one of the finalists

Not sure how true but someone said if Boro win the final will be at the Hawthorns. If Wolves win the final with be at the Molineux.

When is the final scheduled for?
(05-03-2022, 09:17 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
johntoewba Wrote:Well that’s the most enjoyable game I’ve seen up there this season. Full of effort and passion and a semi final win! Well done lads and the crowd were very good!!

Absolutely. Me too. I'd totally forgotten what all out effort looked like! It seems unfair to single players out but there were some very special performances tonight. How has Taylor been overlooked while our Centre Backs continue to lose their marked men? Why do we continue to hit the 1st defender every corner when TGH managed to pick out Taylor every time? Castro is a right mixed bag but should have been given a few minutes off the bench. He is raw as fuck but no one knows what he'll do next, him included I guess. Fellows is the sort of player defenders hate to face. Andrews covered every piece of grass.
Seriously, I'd play all 14 of 'em Saturday. They're underweight physically but it would give them all a boost and the crowd would love it.

That's great to read that about Dara.

An excellent game of football. A lot of praise to go around, but Ted Cann looked very decent in goal.
(05-03-2022, 09:26 PM)Huggybear Wrote: Some good performances.The lad Castro is a bit of an enigma,he is talented but sometimes wants too much time on the ball.I still think Fellows is technically the best player and certainly a good ball carrier which we haven’t had since Morrison.Barnsley are throwing there kids in to the first team, so there’s no excuse for us to not play ours on Saturday.

No excuse, but a perfectly good reason in the dugout.

Would be nice to see Inghram and Fellows given a start against Barnsley, but I’m sure we’ll see Reach and Phillips given another chance to demonstrate they’re not up to it.
Squid Wrote:
Tom Joad Wrote:

Absolutely. Me too. I'd totally forgotten what all out effort looked like! It seems unfair to single players out but there were some very special performances tonight. How has Taylor been overlooked while our Centre Backs continue to lose their marked men? Why do we continue to hit the 1st defender every corner when TGH managed to pick out Taylor every time? Castro is a right mixed bag but should have been given a few minutes off the bench. He is raw as fuck but no one knows what he'll do next, him included I guess. Fellows is the sort of player defenders hate to face. Andrews covered every piece of grass.

That's great to read that about Dara.

An excellent game of football. A lot of praise to go around, but Ted Cann looked very decent in goal.

Turned out I was sat by his dad!  Yes, confident throughout and one great save 2nd half. So refreshing to see a side that really looked like they were enjoying themselves and the battle.

Villa Park.

The kids won’t even need to leave at the end.