Transgender People
Derek thinks women can have dicks lol
"I will give it 6 months" - Duffers about GB News (16th June 2021) Channel is going strong 
(04-29-2022, 01:36 PM)BoingBoing2022 Wrote: Derek thinks women can have dicks lol

Your Mom had one, in fairness.
Transgender People = TP, same initials as our former welsh born manager.
The current squad lack balls and many put the start of our demise down to the aforementioned gaffer.
I sense a conspiracy of sorts here, i've yet to draw my wild conclusions or suspiciions but will be back once i've found some more tenuous links.
(04-29-2022, 02:50 PM)Sotv Wrote: Transgender People = TP, same initials as our former welsh born manager.
The current squad lack balls and many put the start of our demise down to the aforementioned gaffer.
I sense a conspiracy of sorts here, i've yet to draw my wild conclusions or suspiciions but will be back once i've found some more tenuous links.

They would be wrong… Blanco, Samaras, Davidson, Poco, Gamboa, Irvine, Burton, Mel I’m sure there were others at that time etc 

Anyway back on topic, I am reminded of Allan Partridge trying to keep the contents of his top drawer secret in a Travel Tavern when BB22 posts.
(04-29-2022, 06:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 02:50 PM)Sotv Wrote: Transgender People = TP, same initials as our former welsh born manager.

They would be wrong… Blanco, Samaras, Davidson, Poco, Gamboa, Irvine, Burton, Mel I’m sure there were others at that time etc 

Anyway back on topic, I am reminded of Allan Partridge trying to keep the contents of his top drawer secret in a Travel Tavern when BB22 posts.