Awful awful evening
But we'll still go up. Keep the faith.
(03-01-2019, 09:39 PM)Hopalong Wrote: But we'll still go up. Keep the faith.

Didn't you say 4-0? Hope you had a few quid on it!
Horseshit. Absolutely rinsed by 2 of our 3 competitors in successive games. He’s not learning.
Confidence looks shot . Also looks like the players don't really understand the system . It's so obvious that the middle 3 are too slow and you either need legs there or more numbers
(03-01-2019, 09:41 PM)billybassett Wrote: Confidence looks shot . Also looks like the players don't really understand the system . It's so obvious that the middle 3 are too slow and you either need legs there or more numbers

Absolutely this.
it was dross all round, and as for Dawson, don't start me.......
(03-01-2019, 09:47 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:41 PM)billybassett Wrote: Confidence looks shot . Also looks like the players don't really understand the system . It's so obvious that the middle 3 are too slow and you either need legs there or more numbers

Absolutely this.

That’s why we brought Johansen....not to play him

Cuzer
(03-01-2019, 09:49 PM)Supamart Wrote: it was dross all round, and as for Dawson, don't start me.......

As we've seen before, very rarely works keeping a player who doesn't want to be there, should have got rid if at all possible and found a motivated replacement

No-one will convince me that we're best suited to anything other than 451 but it would be churlish to say 433 is not working. After all, we are 4th. I think the main conclusion is that our squad isn't all it's cracked up to be.
(03-01-2019, 09:39 PM)TartanRug Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:39 PM)Hopalong Wrote: But we'll still go up. Keep the faith.

Didn't you say 4-0? Hope you had a few quid on it!

No