Bruce out now!!
Joke appointment.

Fuck him off now.
No.

Not his team.

Football ability coached out of them. Confidence shot. We won’t get relegated and he can rebuild with players whose confidence isn’t shot to ribbons.
Can he take the entire sqaud with him to watch the cricket permanently?
(02-28-2022, 09:43 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: No.

Not his team.

Football ability coached out of them. Confidence shot. We won’t get relegated and he can rebuild with players whose confidence isn’t shot to ribbons.

Yep this, but bruce really hasn't done anything to improve us either.... Longest run for him to get a win in a new job. Semper te Fallant.
It’s starting to look Pardew-esque.
If I was Brucey I'd resign citing "Nobody could do anything with this shower".

Then go and enjoy the cricket.
Yep, Pardew level appointment, no tactical nous whatsoever, thought just a bit of man management would work with these useless cunts. Some of this squad have seen every type of manager off now.
(02-28-2022, 09:48 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: If I was Brucey I'd resign citing "Nobody could do anything with this shower".

Then go and enjoy the cricket.

Yup, he doesn’t need the money or the hassle.

If he walks away now and states “this group is unmanageable… they don’t want to try, they don’t want to run, they don’t want to concentrate… they’ve seen off Bilic, Allardyce, Val and now me… “ there wouldn’t be a Baggie who’d disagree or blame him.
As I feared yet another yesterday’s man appointment.

Nice one Fat Ron…..
Thing is, who else would we have got? Or rather, who could we have got that would make a blind bit of difference? Maybe tell bruce he's gone and go for bielsa?!?? Big Grin Big Grin