Double Standards
I see the the FA have no charge against Harry Kane for his
clash with Azpilicueta in last nights game.

Now If that would have been one of our players ,would
we have got the same result?
I have to say how disappointed I was with Kane.

It is a red. He pushed his head forward.

One rule for the England captain...
I'm still waiting for Hernandez to be charged for his handball goal....... Dodgy
(02-28-2019, 03:42 PM)carlito baggie Wrote: I'm still waiting for Hernandez to be charged for his handball goal....... Dodgy

I seriously hope someone at the Albion has asked the FA to explain how that doesn't constitute deceiving the ref to gain an advantage.

Fucking disgrace.
(02-28-2019, 04:30 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 03:42 PM)carlito baggie Wrote: I'm still waiting for Hernandez to be charged for his handball goal....... Dodgy

I seriously hope someone at the Albion has asked the FA to explain how that doesn't constitute deceiving the ref to gain an advantage.

Fucking disgrace.

I sent an email asking when he would be charged, or are the FA frightened to act against West Ham?

Still waiting for a reply.
(02-28-2019, 04:41 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 04:30 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Fucking disgrace.

I sent an email asking when he would be charged, or are the FA frightened to act against West Ham?

Still waiting for a reply.
I thought that it was only a dive trying to deceive the ref that brought a ban , but they will never upset those top teams in London .
The other week in the Donny Palace cup game the Donny right back slid in to block a cross and ended up stopping it with his trailing arm... then proceeded to clutch his face ? didnt have any effect on the result but undoubtably a case of simulation and a deliberate attempt to decieve the ref.

Ofcourse the pundits had a good laugh about it.
Don’t know why people get so uptight about it, anyone still under the assumption that football is ‘fair’ needs to get a new pass time