Lee….
(02-03-2022, 11:07 PM)Llandudno Baggie Wrote: Funniest thing on here for a while. Thanks Midge.

That is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on this dump. Loffed out loud at the end.
Top work Midge.....has cheered me up on this dark day
(02-03-2022, 04:23 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Cheers all, I listened back to v2 whilst making this and I really did think I'd peaked with that, his older rants certainly had more to work.

Magnificent stuff, I tend to agree that v2 is the best of the three but they are all superb, also the Tony Pulis motivational rap is quality.
Thanks pal, I think I got a bit too repetitive with the TP one on reflection but it’s all a bit of fun. Got nowhere near the same views as the other 2 Lee ones but the WM videos taken about 5.5K of views that would have been on my YouTube otherwise, I did give them permission so can’t complain.
In the form of his life.
(02-05-2022, 12:45 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Thanks pal, I think I got a bit too repetitive with the TP one on reflection but it’s all a bit of fun. Got nowhere near the same views as the other 2 Lee ones but the WM videos taken about 5.5K of views that would have been on my YouTube otherwise, I did give them permission so can’t complain.

Showed it to Sid last night. He was impressed by your efforts Mr H. 
Ps he says hello
Ah nice one, not seen him for ages. Think I saw him at an away game a few years ago, glad he’s still about.
In the form of his life.