Collecting Programmes
This is the reply from Leeds United following a request for a programme mail order

"Unfortunately we don’t actually sell the programmes we only either sell them on the gate of a game OR you are able to sign up for a subscription for them to be sent to your door"

In all the years I've never come across this before
(02-26-2019, 02:18 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I have the 30-31 cup final program

I have the 54 and 68 ones.

54 is in good condition and 68 in excellant nick

Also got a copy of sports argus from 54 with pics and report from cup final
I've collected programmes for years, and one day vow to sort them out up in the loft. I've not brought them recently though.

We are talking 'propa old skool' here but does anyone remember Tony Matthews programme shop near the ground, I think it was on the Holyhead Rd ?

Tony claims to have every Albion programme ever !

I was surprised, when about five years ago, I came across him as a sports reporter at the Euro Weekly newspaper in Spain, where he now lives.
He also writes to this day in the Black Country Bugle.
Dingle mate of mine has nearly 2 copies of every program they've featured in, + England 1's.
(02-28-2019, 05:40 PM)Supamart Wrote: I've collected programmes for years, and one day vow to sort them out up in the loft. I've not brought them recently though.

We are talking 'propa old skool' here but does anyone remember Tony Matthews programme shop near the ground, I think it was on the Holyhead Rd ?

I was surprised, when about five years ago, I came across him as a sports reporter at the Euro Weekly newspaper in Spain, where he now lives.

It  was on Oxhill Rd, fella. I always wondered how he kept it going, couldn't have had more than half a dozen through the door a week!   Sadly the modern world holds no place for such fripperies.
(02-28-2019, 08:03 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 05:40 PM)Supamart Wrote: I've collected programmes for years, and one day vow to sort them out up in the loft. I've not brought them recently though.

It  was on Oxhill Rd, fella. I always wondered how he kept it going, couldn't have had more than half a dozen through the door a week!   Sadly the modern world holds no place for such fripperies.

Cheers, I can still see it now, but was not exactly sure what the road was/is called. I've called it a shop, but would I be correct it was just a house with the front room converted ?