Abuse towards Livermore
(01-30-2022, 08:57 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 11:35 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: I think it’s taken for a dip in the form and application of several others around him to show the shift that Livermore puts in. He is the only one who can hold his head up in the last three games. Maybe this, or maybe that he’s fighting harder than ever for his manager. Either way it’s a shite state of affairs and he can’t do it on his own.

In any case it matters little. The whole system needs ripping up and starting again. With a coach who knows how to field a balanced and effective side, rather than this stubborn moron.

Whatever your feelings on JL, this is the truth.
A real Albion man for me. Not as good as he was, but still better than most others we have.
A future manager?
Jake Livermore never gives more than 100% ok I agree he’s not the player he was, but even when not playing well he never gives up unlike some of our pathetic players. Will be glad when O’Shea is back because he wears is heart on his sleeve also and by god do we need him now.
As with pretty much everything else in this weird Post-Brexit, binary, divisive, tribal world were living in. People cannot and will not seperate things out.

Jake is not the player he was when he first signed, nor should he be a starting XI regular.

BUT...

He does work harder than any other player in the squad, he does care about the club, he does co duct himself properly, and does always support and get behind a manager and his plans, even when his ability means he can't be as effective as I imagine he wants.

The people abusing him will be the same sorts who abused Brunty and Jonas. The same ones who threw flares. The same ones who rage over conceding a goal. The same ones who boo like fucking inbred cows. The same ones who smash toilets up at away ground. The same ones who scream obscenities and abuse at the match. In a nut shell, cunts.
(01-30-2022, 10:10 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: As with pretty much everything else in this weird Post-Brexit, binary, divisive, tribal world were living in. People cannot and will not seperate things out.

Jake is not the player he was when he first signed, nor should he be a starting XI regular.

BUT...

He does work harder than any other player in the squad, he does care about the club, he does co duct himself properly, and does always support and get behind a manager and his plans, even when his ability means he can't be as effective as I imagine he wants.

The people abusing him will be the same sorts who abused Brunty and Jonas. The same ones who threw flares. The same ones who rage over conceding a goal. The same ones who boo like fucking inbred cows. The same ones who smash toilets up at away ground. The same ones who scream obscenities and abuse at the match. In a nut shell, cunts.

100% this. Can't relate to them as fans of my club, but unfortunately have to.