Poll: Should Valerian Ismael be sacked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, sack him.
32.00%
48 32.00%
No, needs time yet.
68.00%
102 68.00%
Total 150 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sack Val poll.
(01-20-2022, 03:09 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 02:58 PM)SophLad Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 02:06 PM)hudds Wrote: uh?

eH?

I'm so glad that I bothered...

I SAID pRoblem pal?
In fairness to Worcs, his instructions solved my problem.
(01-20-2022, 03:32 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: In fairness to Worcs, his instructions solved my problem.

Oh yes. Well meaning instructions, easily followed. Its just that well, i'm a bit thick. Tis all. Big Grin
(01-20-2022, 03:32 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: In fairness to Worcs, his instructions solved my problem.

dandruff?
(01-20-2022, 03:27 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

(01-20-2022, 02:56 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Arse biscuits

That doesn't happen for me, hence me being unaware of it when I replied to Ted. All that happens when I click on "Quote" is that the button laQUOTE
really easy knobheads
QUOTEbel changes from "Quote+" to "Quote-". I can't reply to a post without clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps what you're describing is a feature that gets activated after someone has made a certain number of posts, given that it's drilling down to the HTML level?
[/quote]

I'm not really getting the hang of this [/quote] [\unquote]
[/quote]

The Quote These Posts Now thing appears in the typing area at the bottom of the page after clicking Quote (which does indeed have Quote + and Quote -)... appears as a blue line of text above the Post Reply / Preview Post buttons... are you on mobile, I'm on PC...
(01-20-2022, 03:37 PM)MassDebater Wrote: The Quote These Posts Now thing appears in the typing area at the bottom of the page after clicking Quote (which does indeed have Quote + and Quote -)... appears as a blue line of text above the Post Reply / Preview Post buttons... are you on mobile, I'm on PC...

So it does.
(01-20-2022, 03:38 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 03:37 PM)MassDebater Wrote: The Quote These Posts Now thing appears in the typing area at the bottom of the page after clicking Quote (which does indeed have Quote + and Quote -)... appears as a blue line of text above the Post Reply / Preview Post buttons... are you on mobile, I'm on PC...

So it does.

I'll be honest, unless I'm doing a link or a video / image thing, then i rarely use Reply... or New Reply.
(01-20-2022, 03:37 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 03:27 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

(01-20-2022, 02:56 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Arse biscuits

That doesn't happen for me, hence me being unaware of it when I replied to Ted. All that happens when I click on "Quote" is that the button laQUOTE
really easy knobheads
QUOTEbel changes from "Quote+" to "Quote-". I can't reply to a post without clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps what you're describing is a feature that gets activated after someone has made a certain number of posts, given that it's drilling down to the HTML level?

I'm not really getting the hang of this [/quote] [\unquote]
[/quote]

The Quote These Posts Now thing appears in the typing area at the bottom of the page after clicking Quote (which does indeed have Quote + and Quote -)... appears as a blue line of text above the Post Reply / Preview Post buttons... are you on mobile, I'm on PC...
[/quote]

PC who? I'm on the shithouse. What does this have to do with it?
Quote:The Quote These Posts Now thing appears in the typing area at the bottom of the page after clicking Quote (which does indeed have Quote + and Quote -)... appears as a blue line of text above the Post Reply / Preview Post buttons... are you on mobile, I'm on PC...

I'm on a PC too (using Firefox). When I click "Quote" I don't get a typing area, I only get that when I click "Reply". "Quote" just toggles between "Quote+" and "Quote-" but has no other apparent effect for me. Whilst it's interesting from a logistical perspective, it doesn't really matter to me that it doesn't work as I can tidy up the quoted text in the way that I explained (albeit obviously not very well for some!).
What do the results say about our fan base from the forum then? About a 3rd are pissed off and want Val gone.

And some posters know how to use the Quote and Reply buttons and some don't. The something for everyone here. Big Grin