Cardiff Match Thread
(01-02-2022, 05:29 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: First 45 was as bad as we've been for years.

Started the second half well, but our goal was a yard off. The referee was given the chance by Mowatt to even things up with the red. I can't see how we can have too many complaints about it.

Much better second half, the Diangana chances and some dangerous balls across the box that a proper striker gets on the end of (copy and paste this from any post match thoughts this season) and we could well have had three points.

Ref was never going to give us a pen after the offside goal. The subsequent tantrum is fucking embarrassing and he deserves pelters for it.

Is this Choose Your Own Adventure or a game with rules? You cannot excuse the ref not giving a blatant penalty which took place right in front of him because of an offside decision.
(01-02-2022, 04:02 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 04:01 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 03:59 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 03:58 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 03:56 PM)MassDebater Wrote: One word for that performance, unprofessional.
And where (sorry "who") does that stem from?

There is a reason we are receiving so many reds particularly the three rugby players in midfield who have each been red-carded this season.

I'm not saying, as I get told I obviously hate Six... Some still believe he knows what he is doing.
I don't hate him but am sick of this thoroughly agricultural, uber-boring football we play. It is awful. Makes Brian Little's team looking like 1970s Brazil. Hence why I'm watching us on TV on a Sunday afternoon with zero desire to go.....

Pretty much the same here, and from the empty seats many feel the same.

A miserable experience watching us up there now.
Crowd really feeding off the feeble attempts from the players.
Even the SME hardly sing now with the goal hardly sparking much celebration or enthusiasm from most ; depressing and likely to get worse under this manager.