FA Cup Draw tomorrow
(12-06-2021, 07:18 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: Not a very exciting one. I doubt we’ll get much of a crowd for it even if it’s something like a tenner a ticket.

Would still expect a decent crowd with reduced pricing.
Can’t stand Brighton
Hope we give them a game. Brighton are a very good side with an excellent manager. The high press would be useful for this one, they love to pass it from the back.
(12-06-2021, 07:28 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 07:18 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: Not a very exciting one. I doubt we’ll get much of a crowd for it even if it’s something like a tenner a ticket.

Would still expect a decent crowd with reduced pricing.

I think it probably depends how we get on over the Christmas period. A good run and fans may feel a bit more enthusiastic. I always used to go to the cup games up to about 3 years ago but can’t muster the enthusiasm anymore to sit out and watch our reserves play against another reserve side at the coldest time of the year.
I'm quite happy with the draw. Go up against a decent Prem team (albeit with a few changes), no pressure on us. Give it a good goo and see what happens. I'd rather that than a banana-skin away tie.

I doubt Brighton fans are doing cartwheels  Big Grin
At least we can concentrate on the play offs afterwards.
Im made up… best mate is a Brighton fan… means he gets a weekend up here without the missus coming Big Grin
(12-06-2021, 09:32 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Im made up… best mate is a Brighton fan… means he gets a weekend up here without the missus coming Big Grin

Is this going to be in any sexual?
Just back from Brighton (booster jab) and it’s gone dreary and wet…they might not raise that many fans for this, they think they are so superior nowadays, a far away comparison from when I used to go and see them at Gillingham with a mate. You know what it’s like, Prem and all of a sudden new plastic fans arrive

1-0 is all it takes; will Matt Clarke be cup tied?