FA Cup Draw tomorrow
(12-06-2021, 02:55 PM)HeavyWoollenBaggie Wrote: Surely has to be Dings or Vile away with extended away allocation doesn't it ?  If only for the craic before the football begins.

Edit:  Preferably Dings as (I think, stand to be corrected, can't be arsed to look before posting) we have a 100% record there in the cup ?
If we did l doubt the old bill will allow maximum  allocation ,think we'd get what we get for league games .I know there is a rule saying you can have x amount more fore cup games but doubt this would happen for obvious  reasons .
What channel and time is the draw on?
(12-06-2021, 05:44 PM)YoYoBaggie Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 02:55 PM)HeavyWoollenBaggie Wrote: Surely has to be Dings or Vile away with extended away allocation doesn't it ?  If only for the craic before the football begins.

Edit:  Preferably Dings as (I think, stand to be corrected, can't be arsed to look before posting) we have a 100% record there in the cup ?
If we did l doubt the old bill will allow maximum  allocation ,think we'd get what we get for league games .I know there is a rule saying you can have x amount more fore cup games but doubt this would happen for obvious  reasons .

As fun as the pre/post Villa and Wolves antics are the OB would have it on a Sunday lunchtime and at present I'd fancy either to give us a good beating. No thanks.
(12-06-2021, 05:44 PM)YoYoBaggie Wrote:

They could swap their seats for a pie and a pint?
Found it. Its on ITV 4.

Beeb lost the FA Cup or summert?
(12-06-2021, 06:52 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Found it. Its on ITV 4.

Beeb lost the FA Cup or summert?

Sharing it with ITV this season
Oh the anticipation.....
At home to Brighton!
Albion v fake Albion
Imitation Albion it is......