Samuel Smith’s organic chocolate stout
A beer from the gods!
I raise you a Kasteel Donker if you like the dark ales. Honourable mentions for King Goblin and McEwans Champion
Dragon’s Milk bourbon barrel aged stout - a great breakfast beer at just 11%. You probably can’t get it in the UK.
(11-28-2021, 10:10 PM)KRO Wrote: I raise you a Kasteel Donker if you like the dark ales. Honourable mentions for King Goblin and McEwans Champion

Tried the donker the other night, that has the potential to be very dangerous! 11% but very tasty and has a real moreish quality about it. 
I'll definitely be adding that to the list of one to get in for Christmas.
Can’t go near Sam Smiths… their Alpine larger for £1.60 a pint was a staple of my post Uni skint times in Manchester - tasted surprisingly good at the time but gave you the right shits the next day
I've got the Brewdog advent calendar. The one I had on Friday, their Lost in Mango lager, was beautiful.

I'm not a lager drinker, and much prefer ales, where you actually get some flavour, but this was a refreshing and tasty beer. I'd recommend checking it out, if you see it in the shops. Top stuff.
Clarnet v2.0
Check out Wadworth's Coconut Shire if you can find it, bit weird at first but a fine pint
Arbour's Citrus Maxima is excellent. Only had it once at Preston away. Not found it since.
Anyone else tried it?
(12-06-2021, 03:58 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I've got the Brewdog advent calendar. The one I had on Friday, their Lost in Mango lager, was beautiful.

I'm not a lager drinker, and much prefer ales, where you actually get some flavour, but this was a refreshing and tasty beer. I'd recommend checking it out, if you see it in the shops. Top stuff.

Their Lost Lager is also very nice, for a lager.
(12-06-2021, 12:53 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 10:10 PM)KRO Wrote: I raise you a Kasteel Donker if you like the dark ales. Honourable mentions for King Goblin and McEwans Champion

Tried the donker the other night, that has the potential to be very dangerous! 11% but very tasty and has a real moreish quality about it. 
I'll definitely be adding that to the list of one to get in for Christmas.

Good man! Definitely a night cap type beer. 5 or 6 of those 330ml bottles and you'd be swaying I reckon. Lovely stuff but I've only ever had a maximum of 2 of them together