QPR home game 3_2
Seem to remember SKP getting a late winner.Did we go up that year.
(02-20-2019, 08:59 PM)Glosboys Wrote: Seem to remember SKP getting a late winner.Did we go up that year.

No don’t think so

Gera got a late winner in the Derby PO year. 2-1

We won 2-0 in the final game in 2008 to clinch top spot.
3-3 at home in Derby PO year and 5-1 (Gregory Out) the following season
(02-20-2019, 08:59 PM)Glosboys Wrote: Seem to remember SKP getting a late winner.Did we go up that year.

You could be thinking of the 3-2 win over Luton. SKP got a late winner that night
(02-20-2019, 09:18 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: 3-3 at home in Derby PO year and 5-1 (Gregory Out) the following season

An odd game that 3-3. Typical of us that season in not putting the game to bed.
Seem to remember they brought Kevin Gallen on and I`m pretty sure he equalised late doors. 

Also, recall a QPR player jumping the advertising hoarding at the end and walking up the steps practically ending up in the middle of their support.

Thinking about it, we`ve had some ding-dongs with them, starting then.
2-2 at home to them.

2-0 down, Cox last min equaliser.
(02-20-2019, 09:39 PM)Sandking Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:18 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: 3-3 at home in Derby PO year and 5-1 (Gregory Out) the following season

Seem to remember they brought Kevin Gallen on and I`m pretty sure he equalised late doors. 

Also, recall a QPR player jumping the advertising hoarding at the end and walking up the steps practically ending up in the middle of their support.

Good shout that.

Remember Kevin Gallen being about 15 stone at that point too!
(02-20-2019, 09:39 PM)Sandking Wrote:

From what I remember, I'm sure we were hammering them out of sight, went 2-0 up and they came back from 2-0 down, for us to go back in front. I think we hit the bar 2 or 3 times. They scored 3 with their only chances all game. The 2-2 was similar under Di Matteo ; they went 2-0 up and we ended 2-2. Again we murdered them and they won 2-2.
After beating the Dings Mowbray had a really poor run. This was one

We murdered em with Kamara and SKp causing havoc. Then just before ht greening lost the ball and sweat rash watson lost their left back for 2-1

Gallen equalised after crap keeping from Zube but we scored straightaway.  Unbelievably Zube bottled another challenge and they stole a point.  

Gregory’s karma came the season after... Big Grin