Sheff United Tickets
Build it and they won’t bother to turn up. I blame Jenkins for the lack of clever marketing oh and Pulliss!
Maybe it's because I don't care as much as I used to, but it doesn't feel like a big game to me.

I know the league positions of the two clubs would argue otherwise but I don't get that feeling towards this game.
Clarnet v2.0
(02-21-2019, 05:47 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Maybe it's because I don't care as much as I used to, but it doesn't feel like a big game to me.

I know the league positions of the two clubs would argue otherwise but I don't get that feeling towards this game.

So you aren’t going?
(02-21-2019, 05:51 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 05:47 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Maybe it's because I don't care as much as I used to, but it doesn't feel like a big game to me.

So you aren’t going?
I'm going to the Grove to watch Halesowen v Rushden. Along with ten other men and their flat caps. 

Then I'm making a quick dash to the Hawthorns just in time for kick off.

So yes. 

It'll be a busy Saturday.
Clarnet v2.0
(02-21-2019, 05:55 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

So you aren’t going?
I'm going to the Grove to watch Halesowen v Rushden. Along with ten other men and their flat caps. 

So yes. 

Excellent  Cool

So you aren’t going?

So yes. 

#SuperFan
(02-21-2019, 06:01 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

So you aren’t going?

So yes. 

#SuperFan
Bow down to me, peasant.
Clarnet v2.0
Really couldn't care less whether the ground is full or not. A lot of sell-outs just bring out a load of moaners anyway.
(02-21-2019, 06:05 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Really couldn't care less whether the ground is full or not. A lot of sell-outs just bring out a load of moaners anyway.

Exactly how I see it.
Clarnet v2.0

So you aren’t going?

So yes. 

Top man hope you'll be in fine voice  Smile

(02-21-2019, 06:05 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Really couldn't care less whether the ground is full or not. A lot of sell-outs just bring out a load of moaners anyway.

No matter how many are there we need to crank the volume up way past max all game and drive the team forward and none of the this abuse when the first misplaced pass happens.