INSULATE BRITAIN MORRONS
Just seen a video on you tube from today of these idiots blocking a road and refusing to move in order to let and Ambulance through on blue light Emergency, WHAT A COMPLETE BUNCH OF BRAINLESS CUNTS. There's footage of locals and drivers dragging these idiots out of the road and pleading with them to move but the twats just go back again, i really am at a loss to understand their mindset.

Maybe one of our more tech savy ponners can post a link.
That’s the Blackwell tunnel by mine they’re blocking.

Just went out for a run and it’s gridlock everywhere.
If only Sadiq hadn’t sold off the water cannons. This would be the perfect opportunity to test fire them…
aern't they gluing themselves to the road so they can't move? Their strategy is awful, it's just winding up everyone and not hurting those that can make the decisions that concern them.
(10-04-2021, 12:27 PM)Sotv Wrote: aern't they gluing themselves to the road so they can't move? Their strategy is awful, it's just winding up everyone and not hurting those that can make the decisions that concern them.

That tunnel is at the very top of the Greenwich peninsula and other than the Woolwich ferry is the only way across the river for miles.

I understand the importance of protest and making gestures to affect change, but pissing off people who are just trying to get to work, take kids to school, etc isn’t going to win their cause many friends.
Bunch of twats, not a bloody clue and not a hope of whatever we do making any difference to the Earth eventually burning to a crisp ... even in the short term the large industrial nations like China or the USA are the major polluters, and we need them to come up with some way of getting us all off the planet before it does get engulfed by the Sun.
(10-04-2021, 12:27 PM)Sotv Wrote: aern't they gluing themselves to the road so they can't move? Their strategy is awful, it's just winding up everyone and not hurting those that can make the decisions that concern them.

Spot on.

Most of us want to do what we can to help the environment, but this just alienates them. Surely there's better ways of making their point.
I think this could end in violence. People have had enough.
I fully accept peoples right to protest, as long as their protest doesn`t stop others going about their lawful business, going to work, hospital etc. They can protest by standing at the roadside waving placards or whatever. In other countries, the riot police / army would have dragged them off, clubbed them etc, they don`t go and protest there.
My pal got caught right at the front of it..

..to be fair it’s gridlock choas down there even before people start doing these things.