AN71 VAX
Banned. 

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/60780...s-released
Never got the need. When I spent a few years in the motor trade I always made a point of deliberately not understanding whatever convoluted thing the owner's plate was trying to say.
Other than ALB 10N, I've never craved a private plate. Now that is a cherished number.
TA71BAN AND BO71LOX banned too

Must have been a good giggle for someone to work these out… love that they’ve banned FR71GGN
(09-21-2021, 09:30 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Never got the need. When I spent a few years in the motor trade I always made a point of deliberately not understanding whatever convoluted thing the owner's plate was trying to say.
Other than ALB 10N, I've never craved a private plate. Now that is a cherished number.

Just as well seeing as it's mainly wankers that crave them. Any biff who puts an X5 or M3 plate on the BMW when it's already on the back of their car should get their licence taken off them.
I was offered one once by a bloke who 'had a contact in the trade'. He'd had his off the same bloke.

I said that by the time I could no longer remember my own initials I'd have probably stopped driving. He looked crushed, but I felt no guilt.
(09-21-2021, 09:54 AM)Fido Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 09:30 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Never got the need. When I spent a few years in the motor trade I always made a point of deliberately not understanding whatever convoluted thing the owner's plate was trying to say.

Just as well seeing as it's mainly wankers that crave them. Any biff who puts an X5 or M3 plate on the BMW when it's already on the back of their car should get their licence taken off them.

I had a 911 plate years ago but all of a sudden people found it offensive.
I’ve got a WBA plate, does that count?