QPR
Curtis Davis who is watching the game for SSN just said QPR are looking very tired adter 4 games in 10 days and a players just gone off injured.

Sounds good to me!  Big Grin
We know what always happens when we come up against knackered and depleted sides…
I’ve watched the game tonight, just gone to penalties, they’ve made 5-6 changes and still played very well,QPR a very serious threat for Friday make no bones about that

My old mucker Chris Willock the best player on the park, playing off the striker and will be a threat against us if he plays in the whole for sure, they lined up 3-4-1-2 which does our 3-4-3 no favors at all

Chaz got 2, and touched the ball about 7 times all night

Also think Holgate might be available Jan or the end of the season

Cuzer

Bloody hell have they beat Everton on penalties or turned over Barca to win the Champions League?

Slightly OTT celebrations I wager with a lap of honor to boot, pitch invasions, the lot

Let’s hope our mob bring them down to earth somewhat on Friday

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
QPR are a good side, We are going to find it tough and aside from Bournemouth its the toughest team we have faced so far
Charlie got a brace and Marcus Forss and Jay Rod both bagged 4…

Why can our former strikers always score elsewhere Big Grin
(09-21-2021, 09:15 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Charlie got a brace and Marcus Forss and Jay Rod both bagged 4…

Why can our former strikers always score elsewhere Big Grin

J Rod scored plenty for us.
Didn't recognise Austin, looked like he's shed a ton of weight. 

He also looked knackered at full-time. 

We'll win.
(09-22-2021, 08:17 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Didn't recognise Austin, looked like he's shed a ton of weight. 

He also looked knackered at full-time. 

We'll win.

Half time? That's 35 minutes later than when he was at Albion.