Time to ring the changes
So we’re joint second with Fulham who are supposedly going to walk the division, 2 points off the top and still unbeaten yet we’re already reaching the point of ‘must win’ games and completely changing the team. Ok, if you say so……

If these kind of comments were being posted on the Mol Mix or H&V we would be laughing at them.
I doubt if I would. If they were posted on Mol Mix or H&V I probably wouldn't be reading them in the first place.
(09-20-2021, 09:52 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Johnstone
Ajai Bartley Clarke
Furlong Molumby Mowatt Townsend
Phillips Robinson Diangana

No chance Clarke will be fit mate, Bryan might though and, if he is, I think he'll get the nod. Other than that I agree wholeheartedly.

We all know Livermore will start though, I also think Hugill will.
(09-21-2021, 07:39 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 07:16 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Small changes. Either in personnel and/or approach.

After all we are unbeaten and not conceding goals. We just need to sharpen up in front of goal and get our first pass off better.

No need to throw the bab out with the bath water.

Correct.

We need to create higher quality chances which means bringing a more attacking player deeper into the side, and we need to get our best finishers into the line up. We also need our best players in their best positions.

Johnstone
Ajayi Bartley Furlong 
Townsend Molumby Mowatt Phillips
Diangana Robinson Grant

Positive is that Reach averaged a goal or an assist every 4 games for Sheff Wed so maybe we ought to play him on Friday as he’s due actually doing something Smile

The more I see the Furlong in the back 3/MP at RWB, idea. The more I am warming to it.

I would go. with that, but would hope that Clarke/Bryan is fit to replace Ajayi.
(09-21-2021, 06:58 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:24 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Hold on, we haven't lost a game this season.
Keep the faith, same again Val.

So, same again means you're happy with another dire performance and a draw?

Another obvious attempt, must try harder.
The visionaries that can see more than the norms have decided we're shite rather than getting used to a new manager, system and personnel steadily. First few games we scored lots but leaked goals easily. We're now harder to score against and the balance between the two is in need of adjustment with tactics tweaks or players. Rome wasn't built in a day but still ruled a lot of the world while being formed. No pant pissing though I'm told. Enjoy the ride ffs we could be back in the prem soon then you can squeam and squeam until you're sick. As C&D said "There ain't no pleasing you"
(09-21-2021, 05:50 AM)YoYoBaggie Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 09:47 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Queer Pack o Rabbits is a must win. 

Lose or draw and we'll be 3-5 points off top come Sat. 

We're at home so let's go for it and go top for at least 19 hrs. 

Johnstone 

Ajayi    -     Bartley  -    Townsend 

Phillips   -     Molumby    -   Mowatt     -   Diangana

Robinson  -  Hugill   -   Grant 

All out attack  - attack, attack, attack attack attack!  

Their defence is shite (from memory)    Big Grin

But how going to score without Furlongs throw in ?   Big Grin

Oh yeah  Big Grin

(09-21-2021, 08:03 AM)Man from delmonte Wrote: So we’re joint second with Fulham who are supposedly going to walk the division, 2 points off the top and still unbeaten yet we’re already reaching the point of ‘must win’ games and completely changing the team. Ok, if you say so……

If these kind of comments were being posted on the Mol Mix or H&V we would be laughing at them.

Well laugh if you want!  Big Grin

It's a squad game so juggle things a bit especially at home.  Didn't Einstein say if you keep doing the same thing that doesn't work it's insanity, so make a few tweaks.  The only major change is bringing Molumby in for Livermore.  Phillips and Diang have been starting anyway, just suggesting they move to wing back to give more attacking intensity.   Just do something a little different they won't expect.   

Obviously it's not a true 'must win'  but from the perspective of our fans some who are already in meltdown we could do with winning.  Even Goldberg (yes I know he's a bellend)  is saying Val's position should be questioned if we don't win Friday. 

Lose/draw Friday and Bournemouth win and we could effectively be 6 points off the top and 5th if others get a result. 

Just trying to be positive!
(09-21-2021, 05:59 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Johnstone 

Oh yeah  Big Grin

(09-21-2021, 08:03 AM)Man from delmonte Wrote: So we’re joint second with Fulham who are supposedly going to walk the division, 2 points off the top and still unbeaten yet we’re already reaching the point of ‘must win’ games and completely changing the team. Ok, if you say so……

It's a squad game so juggle things a bit especially at home.  Didn't Einstein say if you keep doing the same thing that doesn't work it's insanity, so make a few tweaks.  The only major change is bringing Molumby in for Livermore.  Phillips and Diang have been starting anyway, just suggesting they move to wing back to give more attacking intensity.   Just do something a little different they won't expect.   

Obviously it's not a true 'must win'  but from the perspective of our fans some who are already in meltdown we could do with winning.  Even Goldberg (yes I know he's a bellend)  is saying Val's position should be questioned if we don't win Friday. 

Lose/draw Friday and Bournemouth win and we could effectively be 6 points off the top and 5th if others get a result. 

Six points off with a mere 105 left to play for.

Wim doomed!!!
(09-21-2021, 07:01 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:59 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Johnstone 

Oh yeah  Big Grin

Six points off with a mere 105 left to play for.

Wim doomed!!!

tis true!!