Horrible chant at Deepdale
About a rival player.

Goldberg and Lepko discussing it on the Liquidator podcast.

What was it?
We’re the Albion,
We’re on a bender.
Tyrone Mings is a sex offender.
(09-20-2021, 08:39 AM)sideboardbilly Wrote: About a rival player.

Goldberg and Lepko discussing it on the Liquidator podcast.

What was it?

Probably about Tyrone Mings being a sex offender
More offended by the bellend bringing the fucking drum personally.
(09-20-2021, 08:42 AM)Dumbo Wrote: We’re the Albion,
We’re on a bender.
Tyrone Mings is a sex offender.

It’s not even funny, embarrassing chant
Deepdale wasnt the first time that's been chanted I heard it at Blackburn particularly in the concourse.

I'm not someone that easily gets offended and it doesnt bother me but I dont join in with it, just seems a bit stupid to me.
It's juvenile, crass, offensive and above all else, daft. It's also a generic chant which I've heard plenty of times before from other clubs' fans. I had hoped ours might be better but it's always the same when we get more than about 2,000 away fans. The extras just go to get bladdered and cause a nuisance, which invariably, they do.
(09-20-2021, 09:24 AM)Atomic Wrote: Deepdale wasnt the first time that's been chanted I heard it at Blackburn particularly in the concourse.

I'm not someone that easily gets offended and it doesnt bother me but I dont join in with it, just seems a bit stupid to me.

It was sung 1st game at Bournemouth too.
That's the full house on away games then as I'll add it was quite loud at Peterborough.

Is it really any different or more offensive that 100s of other songs? We used to sing that Dave Jones was a paedophile.
滚开赖
Why don't we just swap "sex offender" for "shit defender"?

In fact, why do we even have a song about him?