Gary Neville
Reckons it will OK for the morons to boo the Italian national anthem tomorrow. Has gone right down in my estimation (and the idea that the booing would unsettle the opposition, rather than make them even more determined to beat you is just plain stupid.)
(07-10-2021, 07:13 PM)74bus Wrote: Reckons it will OK for the morons to boo the Italian national anthem tomorrow. Has gone right down in my estimation (and the idea that the booing would unsettle the opposition, rather than make them even more determined to beat you is just plain stupid.)
Truly sad, truly churlish behaviour.
That is fecking stupid and he has gone down in my estimation as well.
What a stupid comment.

Firstly, it is very disrespectful and will end up with us being fined.

Secondly, it’s guaranteed to get them fired up - and so it should.
Expected better of him TBH
He was a bit of football trade unionist in his playing days. So being outspoken isn't out of character.
(07-10-2021, 08:21 PM)Albionmad Wrote: He was a bit of football trade unionist in his playing days. So being outspoken isn't out of character.

snow flakes yo lot, bet yam all brummies
Booing the anthem is wrong but fuck me anybody who’s followed England away should see the dogs abuse we get from the home crowd and our anthem is never respected, always booed and a lot worse

Minute we do it it’s front page headlines on the Guardian!

It’s football, it’s rivalry, it’s a final, shits gonna happen, I could really see all the Italians politely respecting our anthem if the final was in Rome? Please……

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(07-10-2021, 07:18 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: That is fecking stupid and he has gone down in my estimation as well.

He couldn't get any lower anyway.

I know a few people who have done business with him, and he isn't pleasant, so I'm told.
Neville, with his outspoken views on government, giving his hotel to the homeless eh? Who does he think he is eh? Marcus Rashford.

Being ‘woke’ is a tidal wave the conservative of thought can not deal with. The England football team are the light to the fuse