Should Mowatt become the captain this season?
No. Bartley should remain as captain.
If there ain't no stripes on the shirt, I really couldn't give a flying fuck.    Angry Rolleyes
Yes. Ideally, a team should have 11 captains out on the pitch. In practise, a team as mentally weak as ours needs a strong leader. Make him captain.
(07-03-2021, 09:11 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: He's captained both of his last clubs so I imagine he'll be under consideration for Val, especially given their relationship prevoius.

Bartley and Livermore are decent pros so imagine should they lose the armband they'll still have the same impact without it.

I'd be tempted to give it to AM just to symbolise a new start.

Are you presenting this as some sort of a positive? Livermore has been second only to Barry in offering so much less presence and leadership than players of their experience should do. Frankly for most of his time with us Livermore hasn't had much impact as player or captain. Stark contrast to the likes of McInnes and Fletcher. Hopefully Mowatt will be similar to them.

I exempt Barts from these comments. He has been close to inspirational and deserves to keep the armband.
Definitely should
Captain Mardon INTERNATIONAL was a legendary skipper and windmill impersonator.
I think Moffatt will be installed as captain on the pitch with Livermore as club captain. Although what a club captain does is beyond me. Organize the players Xmas do maybe?
(07-03-2021, 12:12 PM)standitupbackstick Wrote: I think Moffatt will be installed as captain on the pitch with Livermore as club captain. Although what a club captain does is beyond me. Organize the players Xmas do maybe?

Gets them a taxi if they need a big mac in the early hours....?
(07-03-2021, 12:12 PM)standitupbackstick Wrote: I think Moffatt will be installed as captain on the pitch with Livermore as club captain. Although what a club captain does is beyond me. Organize the players Xmas do maybe?

I think you mean Mowett.
(07-03-2021, 12:23 PM)wba13 Wrote:

I think you mean Mowett.

ITK?