On his way?
(07-03-2021, 08:12 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:05 AM)MassDebater Wrote: This is less obvious of wind up than one of Fulham's posts...

SJ is a lazy fecker, he's off on his holibobs with 25+ of his mates, they're living it up in Italy. Partying all day and night, shagging hookers and snorting coke off dwarfs arses.  Greasy is feeding them all sleeping pills to try and get them back down. Get your story straight FFS.

You mean like my April fools windup, which even on the said day, loads fell for it. Or maybe the walking post, which again, loads bit at.  

With one year left, Sam sadly has to go this Summer and boy how he improved over the last 12 months.

well that was easier than expected.... Big Grin
(07-03-2021, 08:20 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:12 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:05 AM)MassDebater Wrote: This is less obvious of wind up than one of Fulham's posts...

SJ is a lazy fecker, he's off on his holibobs with 25+ of his mates, they're living it up in Italy. Partying all day and night, shagging hookers and snorting coke off dwarfs arses.  Greasy is feeding them all sleeping pills to try and get them back down. Get your story straight FFS.

You mean like my April fools windup, which even on the said day, loads fell for it. Or maybe the walking post, which again, loads bit at.  

With one year left, Sam sadly has to go this Summer and boy how he improved over the last 12 months.

well that was easier than expected.... Big Grin

I was going to say... the OP was so blatantly tongue in cheek that even you must have grasped it Big Grin   Heart
I told you I’ll be back
(07-03-2021, 07:58 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Disgraceful he hasn't returned for pre-season training.

Fine the cunt. I told you he was shit.   Big Grin

He’s on a jolly with Grealish!
(07-03-2021, 07:56 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: He is on England duty, be a bit of a surprise if he turned up at pre season training.

Ah yes. That would explain it.  Big Grin
Brilliant wind up, it never ceases to amaze me how clever everyone on here is.

Dear God take me now.
(07-03-2021, 10:26 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Brilliant wind up, it never ceases to amaze me how clever everyone on here is.

Dear God take me now.

It was the sheer subtlety of it wasn't it. So clever and witty.