Second Jab
(07-02-2021, 08:46 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Wonder if the 3rd jab or booster will also be required to get access in a few months time?

I'm hoping that the third will negate the first Indian one in the eyes of the Europeans, until they put their shit in order.

Just a thought, are we not allowed to refer to this as the Indian vaccine? Perhaps Delta might be better  Big Grin
(07-02-2021, 10:05 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 08:46 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Wonder if the 3rd jab or booster will also be required to get access in a few months time?

I'm hoping that the third will negate the first Indian one in the eyes of the Europeans, until they put their shit in order.

Just a thought, are we not allowed to refer to this as the Indian vaccine? Perhaps Delta might be better  Big Grin

The only one that gets reported by country is UK of course Big Grin, all others are their Greek letter... fuggin' Greeks giving the World all these virii!

this is reasonably interesting, regarding the UK's position with the vaccine compared to other countries: https://uk.yahoo.com/news/petri-dish-wor...29490.html
(07-02-2021, 10:47 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 10:05 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

The only one that gets reported by country is UK of course Big Grin, all others are their Greek letter... fuggin' Greeks giving the World all these virii!

this is reasonably interesting, regarding the UK's position with the vaccine compared to other countries:  https://uk.yahoo.com/news/petri-dish-wor...29490.html

Good read.
'kinell had my second Pfizer yesterday and I've had to go back to bed for a nap. Definitely feel like I'm fighting something off, run down, knackered and a bit of a headache. Hope I perk up by tonight!