Football
Is there actually anybody at the club other than players and coaches who actually knows anything about it?

Seriously, who is signing off on managers, transfers, etc?

I’ve always considered myself fairly relaxed with regards to all things Albion. What will be will be, etc. But this situation even has me genuinely concerned.
Agreed. We seem to have an owner who wants to flex his mighty muscles and show who is in charge. Trouble is, he has no clue about what he is doing.

Next season is not looking like the usual Albion in the Champ of the last 20 years or so, now. Unless, lai has some master plan.... HA HA HA HA HA
(06-14-2021, 03:19 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Agreed. We seem to have an owner who wants to flex his mighty muscles and show who is in charge. Trouble is, he has no clue about what he is doing.

Next season is not looking like the usual Albion in the Champ of the last 20 years or so, now. Unless, lai has some master plan.... HA HA HA HA HA

Our Chinese man in an 11 year old boy's body is acting the tough guy.

Sad thing is he's screwing up stuff spectacularly- worried now, for the first time in many moons that the 2020s will be the new 1990s.
(06-14-2021, 03:23 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 03:19 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Agreed. We seem to have an owner who wants to flex his mighty muscles and show who is in charge. Trouble is, he has no clue about what he is doing.

Our Chinese man in an 11 year old boy's body is acting the tough guy.

Sad thing is he's screwing up stuff spectacularly- worried now, for the first time in many moons that the 2020s will be the new 1990s.

Yep, it's certainly more than mildly concerning at this stage.
I must admit to being quite Kencerned about things now.
(06-14-2021, 03:44 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I must admit to being quite Kencerned about things now.

Have a Lai down, it'll be ok.
(06-14-2021, 03:53 PM)MrFizz Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 03:44 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I must admit to being quite Kencerned about things now.

Have a Lai down, it'll be ok.

We just announced we are getting in a bloke from the Dutch leagues, Wim Fooked