Today at the cricket
Right don’t understand these umpires call decisions, our players miss the ball hits them on pad umpire gives out and on review it shows it just hitting the stumps or bails, so it’s out correct call. But the difference is our opponents miss the ball hits them on pad umpires give not out but it shows it’s hitting the stumps but because umpire who got it wrong said not out it stays with umpires call. How is this right when both deliveries are out stuff human error if it’s out it’s out.
By the way make no difference to us we’re being hammered by the Kiwi`s.
(06-12-2021, 03:54 PM)wba13 Wrote: Right don’t understand these umpires call decisions, our players miss the ball hits them on pad umpire gives out and on review it shows it just hitting the stumps or bails, so it’s out correct call. But the difference is our opponents miss the ball hits them on pad umpires give not out but it shows it’s hitting the stumps but because umpire who got it wrong said not out it stays with umpires call.  How is this right when both deliveries are out stuff human error if it’s out it’s out.

Bloomin' useless these umpires - the lot of 'em. Cheats all over the world. Rolleyes
(06-12-2021, 04:04 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 03:54 PM)wba13 Wrote: Right don’t understand these umpires call decisions, our players miss the ball hits them on pad umpire gives out and on review it shows it just hitting the stumps or bails, so it’s out correct call. But the difference is our opponents miss the ball hits them on pad umpires give not out but it shows it’s hitting the stumps but because umpire who got it wrong said not out it stays with umpires call.  How is this right when both deliveries are out stuff human error if it’s out it’s out.

Bloomin' useless these umpires - the lot of 'em. Cheats all over the world. Rolleyes

You just wait till the football starts again, & we have to explain the offside rule.    Big Grin
Bracey trying to drag a ball from outside his off stump through mid-wicket probably wasn't quite what the situation called for.
At 3.08 on BBC text they posted "NZ have a handy lead of 85.This game is magnificently poised"
I texted 5.30 England 76 for 6 but it failed to send!!

Anyway I got it wrong they've already got 81 for 6 and 10 minutes quicker so I know nothing

Actually they've got 71 so I might be bang onSmile
(06-12-2021, 04:20 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: At 3.08 on BBC text they posted "NZ have a handy lead of 85.This game is magnificently poised"
I texted 5.30 England 76 for 6 but it failed to send!!

Anyway I got it wrong they've already got 81 for 6 and 10 minutes quicker so I know nothing

Actually they've got 71 so I might be bang onSmile

That Wolvo wench is messin up yer brain power ay it.
Yeah she drains me most nightsSmile
(06-12-2021, 04:04 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin
(06-12-2021, 05:24 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Yeah she drains me most nightsSmile

Pumped full of Albion spunk.

:-)
You're very eloquent Smile Smile