Don't get involved
Sad that, Dekka.

Saturday night was alright for fighting once. Well, in some eyes.

Gang murder. Hmmmm.
(05-14-2021, 09:01 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 07:50 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:26 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:22 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:01 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I'm fairly sure someone on here recommended The Clifton as a decent pub before an all-dayer we had in Birmingham about three years ago. I think we went there. Does it have a fairly big beer garden round the back?

Are you mixing the Clifton up with the Lord Clifden in the Jewellery Quarter? Not sure why you'd head out to Sedgley when you were in Brum.

Ah yeah. That rings a bell. We got there in a taxi and by that time I could have been in Outer Mongolia for all I knew.  Big Grin

As if we’d recommend a pub for Stokies to go to, where you’d stand a good chance of getting battered  Rolleyes 

I can recall the recommendations, and it was The Lord Clifton in the Jewellery Quarter that was suggested along with the Old Contemptibles along with the advice to keep away from Broad St.

That advice was from me and very impressive you remembered it. Still sound advice Broad Street is a poop hole and has been since the late 90s.

(05-14-2021, 07:58 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:51 PM)Pipkins Wrote: Heart breaking & sickening 

Why does these type of incidents keep happening?

Are these lads just insensitive to doing this?

Is it down to TV music video games etc to blame that they can not distinguish between fantasy & reality 

Acting like a pack of wild animals

What should society do to prevent this

How many more innocent lives will be lost as a result of these?

Laughing in court whilst in trial for murder 

Another common modern day occurrence 

Lets have a debate

Honestly I am lost on this one.

There is an argument (a weak one) that it was a booze or drug fuelled attack, a one off.

But the court antics suggest that they are just 6 pieces of shit that in other countries would be "put down". 

How on Earth did they end up so depraved and what brought them together?

Lack of decent parenting
Complete disregard for society (someone told me it doesn’t exist)
The cultural acceptance that getting absolutely hammered and high is what us Brits do
The ‘gangsta’ culture that kids without any guidance think is aspirational

If I had done that I'd be more worried about what my old man would do/say than jail. These myst be second generation fuckups
It's not a new phenomena, lads.
(05-13-2021, 07:01 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I'm fairly sure someone on here recommended The Clifton as a decent pub before an all-dayer we had in Birmingham about three years ago. I think we went there. Does it have a fairly big beer garden round the back?

Are you mixing the Clifton up with the Lord Clifden in the Jewellery Quarter? Not sure why you'd head out to Sedgley when you were in Brum.

Ah yeah. That rings a bell. We got there in a taxi and by that time I could have been in Outer Mongolia for all I knew.  Big Grin

As if we’d recommend a pub for Stokies to go to, where you’d stand a good chance of getting battered  Rolleyes 

I can recall the recommendations, and it was The Lord Clifton in the Jewellery Quarter that was suggested along with the Old Contemptibles along with the advice to keep away from Broad St.

That advice was from me and very impressive you remembered it. Still sound advice Broad Street is a poop hole and has been since the late 90s.

(05-14-2021, 07:58 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:51 PM)Pipkins Wrote: Heart breaking & sickening 

Why does these type of incidents keep happening?

Are these lads just insensitive to doing this?

Is it down to TV music video games etc to blame that they can not distinguish between fantasy & reality 

Acting like a pack of wild animals

What should society do to prevent this

How many more innocent lives will be lost as a result of these?

Laughing in court whilst in trial for murder 

Another common modern day occurrence 

Lets have a debate

Honestly I am lost on this one.

There is an argument (a weak one) that it was a booze or drug fuelled attack, a one off.

But the court antics suggest that they are just 6 pieces of shit that in other countries would be "put down". 

How on Earth did they end up so depraved and what brought them together?

Lack of decent parenting
The cultural acceptance that getting absolutely hammered and high is what us Brits do

Yes mate, I am sure that thugs have in-mind a castaway comment from Thatcher 34 years ago. I bet they have also read Karl Popper and Max Weber who said the same thing.
These wankers are well known round sedgley and gornal and over the years have caused misery to many people. They are the lowest of the low and we’re allowed by the authorities to keep causing mayhem be it robbing cars houses or just causing trouble. The surprise is is that something like this hasn’t happened before

Lack of decent parenting
All the Tory government’s fault, no doubt. 

And I don’t accept that “getting hammered and high” is condoned by the vast majority of society. Though there are a few posters on here who seem to relish in it. ( or have in the past)

Oh, is tougher punishments for serious crimes one of those things in the Queen’s speech one of those measures which are “not in the country’s best interest “?
(05-14-2021, 01:59 PM)johntoewba Wrote: These wankers are well known round sedgley and gornal and over the years have caused misery to many people. They are the lowest of the low and we’re allowed by the authorities to keep causing mayhem be it robbing cars houses or just causing trouble. The surprise is is that something like this hasn’t happened before

Why did none of those responsible or those whom could 

Step in years ago to stop these pieces of shit getting to this stage

Now they are locked up & some parents & kid have to suffer for the rest of their lives 

Its too late

How many more cases will there have to be before someone steps up & says enough is enough
(05-13-2021, 08:07 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: is a message re-affirmed after watching this.

I must have walked where it happened hundreds of times.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crim...ers-death/

I haven’t watched the video as that would sicken me. 

Re don’t get involved... that’s easier said than done when it’s your friends or brother in a conflict situation.
I told you I’ll be back
The other thing is, sometimes you should get involved. What is wrong is what happened in this case.
The other thing is, sometimes you should get involved. What is wrong is what happened in this case.