Yokuslu.
Apparently interested in staying. Surely that's worth doing whatever the wages tbh, and I'm not usually one to say that.

Having him next season changes so much. He destroy that league.
If correct, this has to be the priority.
(05-10-2021, 11:00 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Apparently interested in staying. Surely that's worth doing whatever the wages tbh, and I'm not usually one to say that.

Whatever it takes. Keep him.
Sell Johnstone and use the money for Yokuslu and we have a massive chance of going up imo. Whilst he's better than the Chump, he's also the exact sort of player we need for it.
Just can't see it myself, he is good enough for any of the top European leagues and surely some PL teams will come looking. If there is a possibility he must be the FIRST priority!
If true we have to move heaven and earth to retain him.

I know he’s not flavour the month but a midfield two of Okay and Sawyers in the Champ would piss that league.
(05-10-2021, 11:00 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Apparently interested in staying. Surely that's worth doing whatever the wages tbh, and I'm not usually one to say that.

You told me no chance last night?
Would absolutely be the most important signing we make this summer if it came off. I don't think its as unlikely as some seem to think
Agree completely. And as SW4 says. Midfield of Okay and Sawyers us the best in that league by some distance.

Would be a huge deal of we can get it over the line, and the rest of what we need can be acquired on frees and via loans I would think, utilising the outgoing wages.
(05-10-2021, 11:21 AM)oldun Wrote:

You told me no chance last night?

Yeah I thought that.

Reports today say he may be keen! I was shocked.