Return to The Shrine
Confirmed. Potentially.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/west-ham-date...eturn-fans
Bring it on.
IMO, the tickets should first be allocated to those with BOTH and home and away ST for 2019/2020 and the rest a ballot for home only ST holders
I told you I’ll be back
Fulham Fallout Wrote:IMO, the tickets should first be allocated to those with BOTH and home and away ST for 2019/2020 and three rest a ballot for home only ST holders

Or those who accrued most points that season?
1. People whose detailed and open internet search history are found to have never slagged Sam Johnstone off.
2. Bona fide superfans.
I paid my early bird for this season and let it run for next I would hope I get a chance
Very much doubt I'll be in contention for this one, and know there are those who've put in far more hard yards than I have over the years, but I don't think I want to return to a half full, socially distanced ground... If I wanted to sit quietly surrounded by empty seats I'd have been a Seal.

I cannot wait, and I mean cannot wait, to experience a few beers in town, hopping on a train shoulder to shoulder with mates and then walking up the steps and seeing the pitch, hearing the crowd noise and then jogging up all those steps to the back of the Brummie Road again, but I want the first time I do it to be in a full stadium with an atmosphere again.
I'll wait till next year. A dead rubber in a miserable season. I reckon the rules will be so tight, it won't be an enjoyable experience.
(05-05-2021, 07:53 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: 1. People whose detailed and open internet search history are found to have never slagged Sam Johnstone off.
2. Bona fide superfans.

brilliant Big Grin
Last chance to see us at home in the premier league for ? year(s)