13 years ago today...
I love those free kicks where the keeper doesn't move and looks around as if to say "... and what the fugg was I supposed to do about that?".

See also Clem's free kick against City in ou4-0 win early in first promotion season under Meggo
A super day, that.
I don't remember the sending off. But a great day out.
Great day on the ale around SB.  Kim's best game for us.  Think we were in the QPR end opposite the dugouts

The tension was the Monday night 1-1 v Fathead's Soton.  Sheer agony when Lallana put them ahead
I saw Jeremy Peace chatting with Bananaman after the match.
(05-05-2021, 02:06 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Great day on the ale around SB.  Kim's best game for us.  Think we were in the QPR end opposite the dugouts

The tension was the Monday night 1-1 v Fathead's Soton.  Sheer agony when Lallana put them ahead

That 1-1 game v Saints. I had entered an online competition for a hospitality prize for that game that I had completely forgotten about. I had a call from someone saying I'd won two tickets for the game and my response was 

"Who the f*** is this, come on!!" 

The lady was very nice about it and insisted I had won the prize and details about it so after a thousand apologies pinged her some details for my Dad and aunt as I was away with work that week and couldn't make it. They absolutely loved it, as excruciating as it must have been!
(05-05-2021, 02:06 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Great day on the ale around SB.  Kim's best game for us.  Think we were in the QPR end opposite the dugouts

That QPR game, BAWS bumped into Own, hugged him and then promptly banned him from the Bored.  Or his Bored.  Or both.   Nodding LEGenD!!
(05-05-2021, 04:02 PM)hudds Wrote:

That QPR game, BAWS bumped into Own, hugged him and then promptly banned him from the Bored.  Or his Bored.  Or both.   Nodding LEGenD!!

That's got me thinking maybe we should do a where are they now thread; Own, BAWS, Van, Leaf, Woody et al...

I know some of them are on Twitter, but I'm not, never likely to be, and anyway I wouldn't have a clue what user names they're going by. I did find Van on Instagram a couple of years back, but I couldn't be doing with that (Instagram) either. No reflection on Van's content that, it just wasn't for me - all that following and liking stuff.
(05-05-2021, 04:23 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 04:02 PM)hudds Wrote:

That's got me thinking maybe we should do a where are they now thread; Own, BAWS, Van, Leaf, Woody et al...

I know some of them are on Twitter, but I'm not, never likely to be, and anyway I wouldn't have a clue what user names they're going by. I did find Van on Instagram a couple of years back, but I couldn't be doing with that (Instagram) either. No reflection on Van's content that, it just wasn't for me - all that following and liking stuff.

Van is on Twitter