Sam to resign tonight?
A bridge too far...
Hope not.
I hope not. I'd like to see him there next season.
With the combination of his coaching skills and contacts I'd be optimistic we would be promoted.
(04-25-2021, 08:02 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I hope not. I'd like to see him there next season.
With the combination of his coaching skills and contacts I'd be optimistic we would be promoted.

I agree. Admittedly the Seals are without Grealish, but the difference between our performance against them at home and away is stark.
(04-25-2021, 08:05 PM)Squid Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 08:02 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I hope not. I'd like to see him there next season.

I agree. Admittedly the Seals are without Grealish, but the difference between our performance against them at home and away is stark.

We did play for most of that game with 10 men and kept it at 1-0 until the last couple of minutes.
(04-25-2021, 08:09 PM)HugeHons Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 08:02 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I hope not. I'd like to see him there next season.

We did play for most of that game with 10 men and kept it at 1-0 until the last couple of minutes.

We were awful though even before the sending off.Not even a shot on target, it was horrendous.
One thing I will say about Allardyce, I wouldn't mind seeing him bring in some of his own defenders.
(04-25-2021, 08:14 PM)Squid Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 08:09 PM)HugeHons Wrote:

We were awful though even before the sending off.Not even a shot on target, it was horrendous.

One of the first games of Sam’s reign. We do look a far better team now alas it’s too late.
Why he has made us a decent side. It’s not his fault Bilic bought in some rubbish.
We must try and keep Sam at all costs IMVHO