Team for Tonight
(04-25-2021, 10:14 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: I can't understand why anyone thinks that Furlong and Ajayi as the right side of a back four will be anything other than a disaster. Semi stays on the bench for me.
That theory's about to be tested!
Perhaps they are worried the crowd might get to O'Shea?  Big Grin Big Grin
Some pace in Ajayi to counter Watkins etc.

Ajayi ways worries me though with the way there is usually a clanger in him each game.
I see the Klingon is still a cunt.
No crowd. We are all but down. But I'm a bag of nerves. Always am when we play them.
(04-25-2021, 10:14 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: I can't understand why anyone thinks that Furlong and Ajayi as the right side of a back four will be anything other than a disaster. Semi stays on the bench for me.

Called it to be fair
Dive for the pen but we're not playing well so far. Ajayi struggling. Townsend giving the ball away each time he gets it. Really need to step this up.
(04-25-2021, 06:19 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Dive for the pen but we're not playing well so far. Ajayi struggling. Townsend giving the ball away each time he gets it. Really need to step this up.

Townsend!?

Mate, they're all giving it away. Seems a weird one to single out....yet again

Great play from Townsend. Keep it up CIM
(04-25-2021, 06:21 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 06:19 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Dive for the pen but we're not playing well so far. Ajayi struggling. Townsend giving the ball away each time he gets it. Really need to step this up.

Townsend!?

Mate, they're all giving it away. Seems a weird one to single out....yet again

Great play from Townsend. Keep it up CIM

CIM always picks on Townsend. Every match.

The legendary “Rashford is having a field day” springs to mind.
Cim was the "League 1 player" person, and is desperate to be proved right.