Adam Armstrong
Banged on about him for a few seasons now. Followed him since a cov mate took me to a game a few years back and he scored a hat trick. If no Prem club comes knocking we should be all over him for next season imo. 

He was well ahead of Grant for me in my shopping list.....
Good player, would definitely take him
Should have been monitoring him seasons ago. Really decent striker is Armstrong, very Lineker/Shearer 'esque
Good player.
West Ham very nearly bought him in January I understand
(04-24-2021, 08:02 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: West Ham very nearly bought him in January I understand

West Ham nearly buy everyone in January.

(04-24-2021, 08:02 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: West Ham very nearly bought him in January I understand

West Ham nearly buy everyone in January. Golds innit?
(04-24-2021, 07:07 PM)Peachy Wrote: Banged on about him for a few seasons now. Followed him since a cov mate took me to a game a few years back and he scored a hat trick. If no Prem club comes knocking we should be all over him for next season imo. 

Agree... he was available for £12-15m in the summer, but we plumped for Grant. He’s an excellent footballer.
(04-24-2021, 09:14 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 07:07 PM)Peachy Wrote: Banged on about him for a few seasons now. Followed him since a cov mate took me to a game a few years back and he scored a hat trick. If no Prem club comes knocking we should be all over him for next season imo. 

Agree... he was available for £12-15m in the summer, but we plumped for Grant. He’s an excellent footballer.

£25m was the asking price from Blackburn in January.  In addition to West Ham, it seems that Everton and Newcastle were also interested.
(04-24-2021, 10:08 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 09:14 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

£25m was the asking price from Blackburn in January.  In addition to West Ham, it seems that Everton and Newcastle were also interested.

January and the summer were different times Prag... by Jan Blackburn were pushing the playoffs and he was on fire.

Think he’ll definitely be in the PL next season. If nothing else one of the promoted sides ought to be all over hlm.
Norwich offer record player-plus-cash deal for Southampton and Watford target Adam Armstrong | @reluctantnicko
Saints now pushing hard and they have the Danny Ings money.

Was only ever a pipe dream for us. Was always destined for the PL.